Activities of the Church
The purpose of all financial donations is to support activities of Církev Oáza as they are stated in the Charter.
- preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, establishing and operating local groups in the Czech Republic and abroad, where permitted by relevant legislation.
- supporting local groups, establishing of Bible schools, training centers, community centers, clubs, establishing and operating charity institutions such as nursing homes, senior people homes, centers for disadvantaged members of society etc.
- through various media (television, radio, internet, audio and video media, books, periodical publications etc) addressing the society with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- ministering to youths, children, women, men, seniors, disadvantaged members of society such as orphans, single mothers, drug addicts, etc.
- teaching the Bible
- public and private evangelization
- concerts and cultural events
- organizing collections, distribution of the collected items and money for various charity purposes and operation of the church.
- performing ceremonies according to the Bible doctrines, such as baptisms of new believers, weddings, burials, Holy Communion, blessings of newborns.
- cooperating with other existing Christian churches
- establishing organizational structure of the church
- employing people to secure operation of the church and fulfilling its purpose
- supporting publicly profitable organizations and charity projects
- entering into contracts
- using all rights and keeping all obligations established for churches in the legal order of the Czech republic or in other relevant legislations